INTRODUCING GEMS WORLD ACADEMY DUBAI
PreK-Year12 | AED 40,000 - 114,128 | IB Curriculum
- Average IBDP score of 37 and 100% pass rate
- One of just a few schools in the region to accredited to offer all four IB programmes.
- GEMS Centre of Excellence for Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Social Impact
- The largest mother tongue programme of any school in the UAE with 14 languages; French,
- Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Mandarin, Hindi, German, Korean, Turkish, Arabic and the introduction of Danish for this academic year.
- The only school in Dubai to be a signatory of the ‘School Commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals’ and a member of the Global Schools Programme.
- Students go on to study at Top 50 QS World Universities, with four students from the 2020 graduating cohort receiving acceptance into Oxford and Cambridge.
- Over 130 enrichment activities at no additional cost
- Strings programme for every student from grade 2-7
- Rated Very Good by KHDA