We are a dedicated, qualified team of professional educators who are committed to high standards and to creating an engaging and challenging learning environment for children. Most of our teachers and administrators are from the United States and Canada.
Our ongoing professional development program ensures that the strategies, methods, and resources used reflect best practice standards from around the world. We firmly believe that the most effective way to improve student learning is through the process of improving teaching.
As part of our teaching philosophy, our teachers:
- systematically develop students’ learning skills so that they become increasingly independent;
- use assessment to help students reflect on what they know and help them set targets for the future;
- use stimulating activities in well-placed lessons; and
- create a purposeful atmosphere that promotes good learning.
- actively engage students in their own learning.