How to register
Registration for FS1 and FS2 2020 is now open!
Please click on the link below to complete the enquiry form.
Supporting Documentation for Registration:
- 1 copy of the applicant's passport.
- Year 1-6 Last year's complete school reports, including any learning support documents pertaining to your child’s educational needs.
- FS1 & FS2 please submit nursery reports if available.
- Payment of the AED 500 registration fee.
- 2 recent passport size photographs of applicant.
Registration does not guarantee your child a place. Applicants to GEMS JPS are advised to regularly contact the Registrar to discuss the status of your application. After successful completion of assessment and availability of place, you will be required to submit additional documents.
Note: We offer priority placements in our FS2 programme, at one of our premium GEMS schools to students who complete a full academic year in the Little GEMS Emerald/FS1 programme. Students receive an offer after successfully completing the school’s admission process in accordance with our placement priorities.
Please click the link below to start the enquiry process